Risen, Inch & Fraser

Oshawa Criminal Law Blog

Impaired driving charges: What are my options?

If you have been caught drinking and driving, you will likely be charged with impaired driving. This means that if convicted, you will have a criminal record. There are generally a few ways you can handle this situation, as outlined by the Ministry of the Attorney General website.

However, before you make any decisions, you may want to consult an experienced criminal defence lawyer in order to review your options and pursue outcomes suited to your specific situation.

Criminally Charged? Act Quickly And Start Building Your Defence Today. Contact Risen Inch & Fraser for a free, one-hour consultation.

Contact Us

Risen, Inch & Fraser
57 Simcoe St. South, Suite 1C
Oshawa, Ontario L1H 4G4

Toll Free: 800-279-0642
Phone: 289-274-3492
Fax: 905-571-3986
Oshawa Law Office Map