Kathy Inch is the managing partner of the firm. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from Brock University in St. Catharines, Ontario. She received her Law Degree from Queens University in Kingston, Ontario. She was called to the Bar in Ontario by the Law Society of Upper Canada in February 1994.
Kathy has practiced various types of law during her career, including Family Law, Wills and Real Estate. She has been practicing exclusively Criminal Law since November of 1995 when she and Alan Risen started the current firm. Kathy has appeared in all levels of Court including Superior Court of Justice and Provincial Court of Justice.
In addition to the work she does in Criminal Law, Kathy has also been involved extensively in business, in a private capacity and in a corporate capacity. As such she is very familiar with the aspects of Criminal Law that involve business corporations, business management and business enterprise. She is also involved in a number of a community groups including speaking at Durham College, assisting in co-op education programs at various high schools and speaking as a guest speaker throughout the communities in Ontario in both a business and a legal capacity.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Criminal
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Law Society of Upper Canada, 1994
- Queen’s University, Faculty of Law, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Brock University, Brock University, Ontario, Canada
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science/Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Durham Region Law Association, Member